Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Blouse alarm!

I'm a big blouse fan and not only because I learned how to do blouse patterns last semester=D
A blouse is never out of trend, it gives your style a chic touch and is perfect for fall layering.
I show you some of my latest inspirations:




Ich würde mich als großen Blusenfan bezeichnen und nicht nur weil ich letztes Semester gelernt habe, wie ich einen Blusenschnitt mache=D
Eine Bluse ist nie aus der Mode, sie gibt jedem style einen schicken touch und ist zudem perfekt für den 'Herbst-Zwiebel-look'
Ich zeige euch einige meiner neuesten Inspirationsquellen:

Asos metallic blouse found on asos




D&G lace-trimmed silk-blend blouse
 
 

 
Romwe collar rivets blue blouse 



Romwe cut out arms blouse 
both found found on romwe





 Asos Silk waterfall blouse found on asos




 Zara collar rivets blouse found on zara  




Vivienne Westwood draped crepe blouse
I wish you all a great sunday!!!
xx

1 Kommentar:

leave me a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can! thanks for dropping by.
Sure we can follow each other;-)
kisses!