Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

Metallic colour crash

Yesterday's plan was an outfit shoot, but we had under 10 degrees and rain rain rain.....=((
So I show you some metal inspiration I found on Asos.com....as you realized I have a big silver, gold and glitter crash....I totally fell in love with this extraordinary colours and fabrics...I hope it gives you some nice ideas =)
Take care and have a great weekend!
xx




Der gestrige Plan war ein Outfitshoot aber da wir in Deutschland unter 10 Grad und REGEN REGEN REGEN hatten viel der Plan ins Wasser....=((

Also dachte ich mir ich zeige euch ein paar metallic Inspirationen die ich auf Asos.com gefunden habe....wie Ihr bestimmt schon bemerkt habt, habe ich einen großen Silber, Gold und Glitzer Tick....
Ich hab mich total in die außergewöhnlichen Farben und Materialien verliebt...ich hoffe es gibt euch ein paar nützliche Ideen =)
Wünsche euch ein tolles restliches Wochenende!
xx






1 Kommentar:

leave me a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can! thanks for dropping by.
Sure we can follow each other;-)
kisses!