Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

Orange crush











 jumper:Fornarina, jeans jacket: Polo jeans, leather vest: unknown, skarf:primark,jewellry,fur bag:H&M,skirt:ZARA(2011), Tights:Falke,booties:Topshop


I'm really inspired by layering at the moment and with the weather in Stuttgart, being pretty chilly, it's the perfect oportunity to dress like a onion:-).... the colour of my skirt looks orange at the first sight but with a great neon touch...fits perfect to the sushi rolls...:-)

I coloured my hair again....it looks more red now...i quite like it this way, but want it even more orange/red like the beautiful paniekscelencja....her look really inspires me at the moment:-)
Tell me what you think....

Anyway, I really enjoied my lunch in Stuttgart with James, in our favourite Sushi Restaurant!!
I had Miso soup and tuna, prawn and salmon sushi...it was sooo good;-)
How was your weekend so far?
xx

8 Kommentare:

  1. gorgeous outfit!
    i love your blog, now following :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, this orange skirt look gorgeous;p

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love the skirt! such a pretty colour

    Escape

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow, great skirt :) u look so nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. i like your new red hair :D i think it really suits you well. the bright orange skirt is a really great pop of color. those shoes are snazzy too heheh salmon sushi looks delicious!


    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. La jupe esttres chouette!

    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such an amazing post, so inspirational and informative! I also love miso soup and sushi/ sashimi, yum!!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. the pop of colour with the glitter booties - looks great.

    mmmm the sushi looks sooooo good.

    J x

    AntwortenLöschen

leave me a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can! thanks for dropping by.
Sure we can follow each other;-)
kisses!